NZ Blackout Rugby Offsite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» What's Going On Here?
by SmellyStuff Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:21 am

» Season 37 General Discussion
by robelix Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:47 pm

» Season 36 General Discussion
by chewy Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:35 pm

» Super Rugby 2018: Or Why It's Going To Be The Year Of The Highlanders Bitches
by tryasta Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:06 pm

» Season 35 General Discussion
by Bren Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:19 am

» Season 34 General Discussion
by donkeysaint Wed May 16, 2018 5:49 am

» Best All Black Team Since 1995 (the professional era)
by Bren Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:05 pm

» NT Player List
by simon71 Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:14 pm

» BR Ranfurly Shield
by ivelostmysparky Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:33 pm

Statistics
We have 108 registered users
The newest registered user is Bedswerver

Our users have posted a total of 8125 messages in 147 subjects

Chewy, Sparky and Razor's Mutual Depreciation Love Shack (and part-time kangaroo court)

3 posters

Go down

Chewy, Sparky and Razor's Mutual Depreciation Love Shack (and part-time kangaroo court) Empty Chewy, Sparky and Razor's Mutual Depreciation Love Shack (and part-time kangaroo court)

Post by razorbladeYfronts Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:24 am

As we all know, there are two conflicting personalities here; one an immovable cock, and the other an equally obtuse dickhead but always on the right side of the facts. Let's learn a little about the two.

Chewy “Gibletheart” Jizzfinger. Obsessed with trying to fit in with the Scots as he thinks his ancestry comes from there, but unfortunately has as much Scottish understanding as the British Conservative Party. A member of the Waikato branch of NZ First, trying to act like a concerned citizen in public but typical regressive leftist in private. Hates educated immigrants, but will welcome the ones that won't affect his lifestyle if he can get to them before the officers do. Lecturally challenged, will respond tl;dr to anything above 140 characters as it is the limit of his sociopathic human interaction before he reaches for the ice-pick guarded in his left sock (the right one has a completely different use once the house is asleep).

Razor: composite wanker, but provider of empirical proof of others' capacity to bullshit and rest on laurels.

What tales will we end up witnessing here?

Last edited by razorbladeYfronts on Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

razorbladeYfronts
Impressive

Back to top Go down

Chewy, Sparky and Razor's Mutual Depreciation Love Shack (and part-time kangaroo court) Empty Re: Chewy, Sparky and Razor's Mutual Depreciation Love Shack (and part-time kangaroo court)

Post by razorbladeYfronts Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:25 am

So chewy, you all lubed up for tonight?

razorbladeYfronts
Impressive

Back to top Go down

Chewy, Sparky and Razor's Mutual Depreciation Love Shack (and part-time kangaroo court) Empty Re: Chewy, Sparky and Razor's Mutual Depreciation Love Shack (and part-time kangaroo court)

Post by ivelostmysparky Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:34 am

Can you guys please keep your shit in thread so it doesn't clog up a perfectly good thread? Thanks.
ivelostmysparky
ivelostmysparky
Grand

Back to top Go down

Post by ivelostmysparky Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:04 am

I don't think it is wise to continue with this issue, but I don't want to spoil an important thread so here goes nothing.

Tyasta wrote "Actually it sounds like the job for someone who wants to get people involved in NZ" but I read that without the word "people". Because you keep buzzing around here looking for attention I thought I would nominate you to get involved in NZ activities.

But then you come along and suggest you only made "one comment". I corrected you because you had in fact made several, and continued to shit on chewy (who is a Kiwi because you didn't pick the connection) for as far as I could tell suggesting that "the wheels are starting to fall off" when you lost a game to the Monkey Nuts. You were told to wind your neck in yet you kept on going. An ageing superstar squad losing a game to a decent, but certainly not impressive team? I believe suggesting that the wheels are starting to fall off was a reasonable statement to make. Certainly an innocuous one surely?

The reason I said that you were a full time anti-kiwi troll was because it looks like to me, that you have given up on BR, and now spend your days on the troll looking for attention. Evidence includes: a squad of 31 players, not taking Div 1 seriously, a tearful "I nearly left BR" speech, starting a thread on BR where you rate other managers (did you honestly see that ending well?), crapping all over the BRNCC thread (and getting it locked) just because you got called Darius, Smith/Chiefs/Carter/Chewy, and so on. Not much else apart from trolling SJW and feminists, wanking yourself stupid about metaphysics philosophy, and general dick-waving. I don't know who you are training for NZ. All of your affiliates look to be loaded up with Japanese and 1 token local player so I guess Edmund Verigotta? Considering he has decreased by 60k CSR since you got him 2 months ago I'm not how effective you training him is, but well done I guess.

Or perhaps I've just got the wrong end of the stick.
ivelostmysparky
ivelostmysparky
Grand

Back to top Go down

Post by razorbladeYfronts Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:10 pm

He-he, you use too much mercury in your work mein Freund. I've started a response, but I'm a bit drunk (bank holiday tomorrow/today) so I'll hold back until tomorrow, but it'll be a comprehensive destruction by a thousand cuts which'll show even saints cry. Razz

In the meantime I issue a invite to you to be present some convenient time for both this weekend for a tete-a-tete in the chatroom in a reconciliation session to see who has the most reason in this pseudo-dispute which threatens to break the rock of holier-than-thou on which BRs very foundations are built. Dost thou accept then or ist thou a charlatan?

razorbladeYfronts
Impressive

Back to top Go down

Post by donkeysaint Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:41 pm

Smoking of peace pipes in the chat room (or would the NZ equivalent be to perform a haka together and/or indulge in binge-drinking? Wink). Sounds like a great idea! cheers
donkeysaint
donkeysaint
Grand

Back to top Go down

Post by ivelostmysparky Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:46 pm

I have zero interest in following on with this. You were advised to wind your neck in with regards to your continued attack on chewy for him having the audacity to suggest your ageing team was on the decline but you ignored the advice. Continue to post in whatever manner you see fit. I'll just use the ignore button in the future.
ivelostmysparky
ivelostmysparky
Grand

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down