NZ Blackout Rugby Offsite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» What's Going On Here?
by SmellyStuff Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:21 am

» Season 37 General Discussion
by robelix Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:47 pm

» Season 36 General Discussion
by chewy Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:35 pm

» Super Rugby 2018: Or Why It's Going To Be The Year Of The Highlanders Bitches
by tryasta Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:06 pm

» Season 35 General Discussion
by Bren Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:19 am

» Season 34 General Discussion
by donkeysaint Wed May 16, 2018 5:49 am

» Best All Black Team Since 1995 (the professional era)
by Bren Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:05 pm

» NT Player List
by simon71 Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:14 pm

» BR Ranfurly Shield
by ivelostmysparky Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:33 pm

Statistics
We have 108 registered users
The newest registered user is Bedswerver

Our users have posted a total of 8125 messages in 147 subjects

Chat thread

+11
donkeysaint
chewy
razorbladeYfronts
van coke
gimping
robelix
simon71
Activist
Pantherus
Bren
ivelostmysparky
15 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Chat thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Chat thread

Post by razorbladeYfronts Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:16 pm

chewy wrote:Go the monkey nuts!!! Looks like the wheels starting to fall off now razor bahahahahaha

Hardly me old tulip, did you not see the line-ups and match info for all the jiz on your screen? lol!

Surprised I got within 3 to be honest, but all the same glad to know you're thinking of me (just try not to touch yourself so much)! Laughing

razorbladeYfronts
Impressive

Back to top Go down

Post by chewy Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:01 am

I know it hurts boi. Good luck xox
chewy
chewy
Sumptuous

Back to top Go down

Post by razorbladeYfronts Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:40 am

Heehee, you were so excited to pump it out you even got confused with the threads!

I'll have to watch my back with you, I thought you were just a curtain-twitcher but you're much more "hands-on" than that! Razz

Gonna write a tune for you, stalkers like to feel special . Seeing as I'm your James Bond you can be my Blow-felt (or blow-hard), or maybe another wee villain, maybe .... yeah, that's it .... Jizzfinger

Cue the Shirley Bassey!

Starring chewy as Jizzfinger

Jizzfinger
He's the palm, the palm with the dribbler's touch
It sticks so much

Such a bold finger
Beckons you, to enter his web of jizz
From his thumbs to his kiss

Gloopy words he will slurp in your ear
But his paws can't disguise what they smear
For a golden champ knows when he's whizzed him
It's the salty kiss from

Mister Jizzfinger
Naïve boys beware of this hands of cum
They're close to your bum

Reprise:

His hands of cum
Especially his thumb

Sticky cream
All over his screen

Pretends not to care
His spurt in the air

Tries to act cool
While stuck to the stool

Waits for your falls
Always cupping his balls

Shootfirstthenreload
In full gravy mode

Gravy mode
Gravy mode
The CPU rode
The plasma screen sowed
The desk-leg toed
For Jizzfinger's load

He'll reload!

razorbladeYfronts
Impressive

Back to top Go down

Post by ivelostmysparky Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:19 am

That's good effort razor. Gets a 8/10 from me.
ivelostmysparky
ivelostmysparky
Grand

Back to top Go down

Post by razorbladeYfronts Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:17 am

Thanks Sparky! I started off full throttle, but felt a bit emptied by the end; just like chewy watching one of my matches! Twisted Evil

razorbladeYfronts
Impressive

Back to top Go down

Post by donkeysaint Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:45 am

Oh my..

I think I liked the finale best.
donkeysaint
donkeysaint
Grand

Back to top Go down

Post by chewy Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:02 am

Yea ha , under Razor's skin!! Thank you for the respect! Loving it. Just click quit when you feel it's time loser!
chewy
chewy
Sumptuous

Back to top Go down

Post by razorbladeYfronts Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:39 am

Jizzfinger comes on for an encore, attaboy!

But, what a bum! Respect for a choker like you, maybe, if I was the boss of a banana processing plant; you're just a little bit of entertainment while I march off having done it all; you're always the first to get in contact with me, maybe you just like my lobby as it's the closest you'll ever get to a major trophy.

Just have to look back on the last three cup seasons to see what a loser (coward) you are btw. In fact it's pretty evident why you're crying into your soup about me and then trying to put on a brave face.

S27: cup final - could have beaten me if you'd tried but you shoved a cork up your own arse (it's habit I suppose)
S28: cup quarters - sank into your wibbly-wobbly shell again, only to see Brentton almost take it in the final (that must have really hurt)
S29: cup quarters - too gutless to even try for your own national cup, thinking you're pulling a fast one because your three main rivals should burn themselves out to leave you in pole for the league. The thing is, you could easily have gone for both, but you know you're either not good enough a strategist or simply lack the balls (or both).

That's why you spend half the time jizzing over your hands about other managers. I'm going to have to go full out on Wednesday to save your PC, if I lose you'll splatter the fan so hard it'll all overheat and we'll never hear from you again, you'll miss all the chances to chicken out out of the cup again. Laughing

P.S. When you dreamt of my respect during climax was I wearing a condom? I'd like to think that even in your dreams you'd realize what a cheap trick you are! lol!

P.P.S. Try to come up with some original response the next time wee shuggy, your repertoire is very limited - just like your collection of national cups.

razorbladeYfronts
Impressive

Back to top Go down

Post by chewy Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:59 pm

Tldr;

Again lots of effort in posting, nice work! Must be feeling me deep now Very Happy
chewy
chewy
Sumptuous

Back to top Go down

Post by razorbladeYfronts Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:07 am

Mwahahahaha, those that say tl;dr are just pretentious fucks. You read, we both (and everybody else) know it, your bravado interests me, obviously making up for something.

You ready for round 2?

razorbladeYfronts
Impressive

Back to top Go down

Post by Pantherus Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:12 am

Guys...please...stop...
Pantherus
Pantherus
Sumptuous

Back to top Go down

Post by chewy Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:28 pm

I agree. I don't even read your shit now razor. You neee to move on with this. Good luck tonight.
chewy
chewy
Sumptuous

Back to top Go down

Post by Activist Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:10 pm

RazorbladeYfronts - he doesn't like to get caught up in hairy situations, talking about cum all the time, maybe he likes them homosexual relations? I hear he has kids? How did that happen when he always has jizz splattered across his chin? In his eyes, semen dripping down between his thighs, missus never wants sex with him unless he wears a disguise. Seems like you got a few issues? You've been running your mouth for too long - more than a bitch do!

Acting real tough on the net - always talking about semen, his dick gets real hard - especially when he sees men! It's ok to be gay, this is two thousand and sixteen, wife doesn't want to kiss him - she doesn't know where his lips have been, take his woman to the doctors - get her a hysterectomy, last thing we need on this planet is razors seeds or we history.  

He's probably typing this shit to chewy, with his cock out - do us all a favour now, and log out - and don't come back, ain't got no time for this abuse - every time razor farts it sounds like a gush of wind, because his asshole is real loose - and when he's having sex with dudes they don't even need to use lube.

He likes it raw - with or without protection, dicks - with or without infection, licks - with or without erection... he's loving it, see him on the end of a knob guzzling it - only cylinder object you'll see me on the end of is a blunt when I'm puffin it!

Activist
Sumptuous

Back to top Go down

Post by razorbladeYfronts Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:00 pm

chewy wrote:I agree. I don't even read your shit now razor. You neee to move on with this. Good luck tonight.

Trying to take high ground when you fired the first shots. The shit was yours. I just returned it. I offered the peace pipe but you were the one that didn't move on.

razorbladeYfronts
Impressive

Back to top Go down

Post by razorbladeYfronts Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:06 pm

Activist wrote:RazorbladeYfronts - he doesn't like to get caught up in hairy situations, talking about cum all the time, maybe he likes them homosexual relations? I hear he has kids? How did that happen when he always has jizz splattered across his chin? In his eyes, semen dripping down between his thighs, missus never wants sex with him unless he wears a disguise. Seems like you got a few issues? You've been running your mouth for too long - more than a bitch do!

Acting real tough on the net - always talking about semen, his dick gets real hard - especially when he sees men! It's ok to be gay, this is two thousand and sixteen, wife doesn't want to kiss him - she doesn't know where his lips have been, take his woman to the doctors - get her a hysterectomy, last thing we need on this planet is razors seeds or we history.  

He's probably typing this shit to chewy, with his cock out - do us all a favour now, and log out - and don't come back, ain't got no time for this abuse - every time razor farts it sounds like a gush of wind, because his asshole is real loose - and when he's having sex with dudes they don't even need to use lube.

He likes it raw - with or without protection, dicks - with or without infection, licks - with or without erection... he's loving it, see him on the end of a knob guzzling it - only cylinder object you'll see me on the end of is a blunt when I'm puffin it!

All you're doing is backing up someone you've known for a while, sticking up for a mate who threw the first punch just because he's your mate. And you'll notice in whatever I say I never go after family or friends. You've mentioned my kids and their mother. You are bang out of order on this. But whatever, not much for creativity regardless.

razorbladeYfronts
Impressive

Back to top Go down

Post by tryasta Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:45 pm

Razor, I know you love your youtube videos, but that is not being creative, in reality.

And if we are talking about wives, I think mine has currently got a 4 - 1advantage over you.

I am tempted to ask her to join New Zealand. She would perhaps lead I.1 ahead of both of you?
tryasta
tryasta
Superior

Back to top Go down

Post by razorbladeYfronts Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:44 pm

Creative? It definitely was. Tasteful? The eye of the beholder.

Statement o' clock for everyone: It was a parody, a literary device, and I make no apologies for it. Instead of taking the hump it would have been much easier to just go with it. If you dish out, expect to get a serving too. I prefer parody than simply calling someone a cunt or whatever, generally it leads to quality banter. It didn't in this case but there were two protagonists and no innocent parties. That's why I created a seperate thread, to stop encroaching on this one. If others want to take sides go ahead, it doesn't make you right, and you can end up being very wrong.

Now, I've received two invitations to leave the game/forum. Of course now I won't, because I'm an obtuse guy, like a couple of others here.

So, the moral of the story: no smoke without fire but don't help it to spread either and all that jazz (see, I said jazz not jizz) Cool

razorbladeYfronts
Impressive

Back to top Go down

Post by tryasta Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:50 pm

tryasta
tryasta
Superior

Back to top Go down

Post by donkeysaint Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:53 pm

Oh. Has there been parodic posts in this thread by yourself and others. I would never have guessed. Shocked

Perhaps a mod can do us all a favour and move all such posts (including this one) to the Love Shack, baby Love Shack!! I love you I love you
donkeysaint
donkeysaint
Grand

Back to top Go down

Post by Activist Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:00 pm

razorbladeYfronts wrote:
Activist wrote:RazorbladeYfronts - he doesn't like to get caught up in hairy situations, talking about cum all the time, maybe he likes them homosexual relations? I hear he has kids? How did that happen when he always has jizz splattered across his chin? In his eyes, semen dripping down between his thighs, missus never wants sex with him unless he wears a disguise. Seems like you got a few issues? You've been running your mouth for too long - more than a bitch do!

All you're doing is backing up someone you've known for a while, sticking up for a mate who threw the first punch just because he's your mate. And you'll notice in whatever I say I never go after family or friends. You've mentioned my kids and their mother. You are bang out of order on this. But whatever, not much for creativity regardless.

Don't know chewy from a bar of soap bro, only spoken to him a few times. Wouldn't call him a mate but he grew up on the same soil as I did so of course I got a brothers back. And for mentioning your wife and kids, it's all fun and games - not my fault I touched on a subject that got you but hurt (no homo), I don't know you or your family so why would it affect you? Don't take it personally Razor, was just having some fun.

Activist
Sumptuous

Back to top Go down

Post by razorbladeYfronts Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:47 pm

Not butt-hurt at all, it's called rules of engagment; sometimes needed to stop things from going too far (for example I've witnessed the need for two hysterectomies, one worked, the other didn't, you only have to go there once with the wrong person and you'll get fucked up so I tend to leave family alone, but each to their own). However, I am a fan of Frankie Boyle and his like and believe comedy shouldn't have boundaries. But, seeing as you don't believe in these unwritten rules (fair enough) I have to ask why you'd intervene for your homey in that case, does this mean you were actually enjoying it all and just wanted to join in or were disappointed he couldn't take what he gave so you stepped up instead? Could be, now that I read it again. Just wanting to know what doors are open to us all so I can fit the adequate gearbox. Cool

razorbladeYfronts
Impressive

Back to top Go down

Post by donkeysaint Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:12 pm

Come on guys, it's getting old.

@Bren,
If you see this, could you please move this to that other thread?

It can be like a ZOO where one can go and have a look at strange things when one wants to. Now I get it in my face (pun intended) way too often.
donkeysaint
donkeysaint
Grand

Back to top Go down

Post by ivelostmysparky Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:32 am

tryasta wrote:Razor, I know you love your youtube videos, but that is not being creative, in reality.

And if we are talking about wives, I think mine has currently got a 4 - 1advantage over you.

I am tempted to ask her to join New Zealand. She would perhaps lead I.1 ahead of both of you?

You should totally ask your wife to join NZ. This place could do with a touch of class.
ivelostmysparky
ivelostmysparky
Grand

Back to top Go down

Post by razorbladeYfronts Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:36 am

donkeysaint wrote:Come on guys, it's getting old.

@Bren,
If you see this, could you please move this to that other thread?

It can be like a ZOO where one can go and have a look at strange things when one wants to. Now I get it in my face (pun intended) way too often.

Yeah, apologies for using this thread. It's original purpose has been distorted and it would be best to move off our interaction to get it back on track. afro

razorbladeYfronts
Impressive

Back to top Go down

Post by Pantherus Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:58 am

Idiots
Pantherus
Pantherus
Sumptuous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content